The Deluxe Dock is the ultimate docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Dockatot Deluxe offers a comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.
Due to the raised bumper design and breathable and hypoallergenic materials, the Deluxe Dock also offers parents a safe way to co-sleep with their babies (be sure to review and follow all the Sleep Safety guidelines on our website). Deluxe docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials used are breathable, washable and hypoallergenic. DockATot offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
0-8M, Stage 1
18 inches wide x 29-34 inches long [29 inches with clasps closed and 34 inches with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 3.0 lbs
Weight (incl. packaging): 3.6 lbs
Testing and Certification:
DockATot has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
– Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
– All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
– US CPSIA 2008 compliant
– 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
– Free from phthalates
– Free from heavy metals
– 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
– ASTM F-963-11 compliant
– California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
– California Proposition 65 compliant
– Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
– Both mattress pad and bumper have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578
- REINVENTS THE WOMB: DockATot has been designed to offer a safe, snug and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it’s the next best thing to the womb. Babies can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles and also allows parents to safely co sleep with their babies.
- FACILITATES TUMMY TIME: DockATot is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded bumper helps to prop up your baby when placed under their arms. Tummy time helps babies develop neck strength and helps teach them how to develop their motor skills.
- REDUCES RISK OF FLAT-HEAD SYNDROME: Positional plagiocephaly (aka Flathead Syndrome) is a result of a baby lying on one side of the head more than the other. The mattress on each DockATot is a soft thermobonded fiber wadding plate with a great bearing capacity to relieve pressure on the head. In addition, the fibers of the surrounding bumpers on each dock gives great support and can function as a positioning prop, enabling you to alternate the baby’s resting position, from back to either side.
- PROVIDES PORTABILITY: Whether you’re a jet-setting family or you just want to move the docking pod from room to room, DockATot is lightweight and simple to travel with. It sure beats letting baby rest on questionable hotel bedding.
- REDUCES STARTLE REFLEX: The startle or “moro” reflex is a natural reflex for babies between birth and 6 months. The startle reflex may only last a few seconds, but some babies can startle themselves awake during sleep. DockATot can help prevent the infants from waking up when they have the startle reflex due to the unique shape, positioning of the sides and the cushioning effect of the dock.